DUMPING ALUMINUM FLATBEDS
GENERAL STARTLIFTER DESCRIPTION
Heavy duty or extra heavy duty aluminum flats, factory assembled on a pre-painted subframe, complete with a double-acting MONARCH® power unit and all hardware required for quick installation. Available in sizes to fit pickup trucks, up to body lengths of 14’-2” long for 120″ C.A.’s. Dump capacities from 9,500 lb to 17,000 lb.
- Double-acting hoist, MONARCH® power unit; 50-degree dump angle
- All steel subframe
- Comes pre-assembled to painted hoist & sub frame.
- High strength T6 extruded alloy construction
- LED marker lights with harness included
- Stake pockets cut into top rail
- Two-year “limited” warranty
TC-503 STORM DESCRIPTION
The TruckCraft TC-503 STORM is available in 9′-9″ & 11′-5″ versions with either 40″ or 50″ high sides to fit your job needs. Options include a passenger-side front door, tailgate with coal-chutes, various rear barn-door configurations and roll tarp.
- Lengths Available- 9′-9″ & 11′-5″
- Side Heights Avail- 40″, 50″
- Cubic yard. Cap- 11′-5″x50″=12.8; 11′-5″x40″=10.2; 9′-9″x50″=11.3; 9′-9″x40″=9.0
- Weight- 11′-5″ – 1,913 lb; 9’9″ – 1,655 lb
- Hoist Type- Double acting, NTEA CL7, Scissor with sub frame, pendant control
- Dump Capacity- 11′-5″ 16,600 lb; 9′-9″ 17,000 lb
- Floor- 2-3/8″ extruded T6 alloy alum planks, 3/16″ top surface, with stiffeners on 5″ centers
- Fully assembled from factory
- Longsills- T6 alloy 7″ H-Beam
- Full height solid rear barn doors std
- Rub rail- 5-1/2″ tall T6 alloy aluminum
- All doors are removable
- FMVSS Compliant markers with harness
\TC-508 ARROW DESCRIPTION
The TruckCraft ARROW dumping flat weighs less than 800 lbs, including the cabguard, and is designed to make your SRW pickup into a working dump truck. (Never exceed the GVWR rating of your vehicle) Arrow has a 7,000 lb dump capacity, so no matter how big your job, you will have lift capacity to match your truck GVWR. The efficient front telescopic cylinder & electro-hydraulic power unit are pre-assembled at the factory to make this a super quick install on your vehicle – just hook up the supplied battery cable, marker lights, and make the required fuel fill connections and you’re ready to go.
GENERAL STARTLIFTER OPTIONS (See literature for full list of options)
- Available in 81″, 94″, and 96″ widths
- Variety of Stake Racks or Drop Sides available.
- Variety of Cabguards offered.
- Tailskirt w/LED Lights and harness
- External rub rails with stake pockets
- Flush mount 6,000# cap D-Rings
TC-503 STORM OPTIONS(See literature for full list of options)
- Side Access Door- 49″ wide, pass. side, front
- Cabguard- 40″ lg, 6 tie-downs, 200 lb load cap
- Tailgate- two-way, single-handle top-drop with perforated upper barn doors
- Bail operated coal chute.
- Roll up tarp assembly.
TC-508 ARROW OPTIONS(See literature for full list of options)
- Stake Racks or Drop Side set with tailgate
- Tailskirt with LED lights & harness
- External rub rails
- Flush mounted D-Rings
Photos may show options or customer modifications not included in base models