COMBINATION SERVICE/DUMP BODIES
Combination bodies provide the best of two worlds: the secure storage of service bodies, and the extreme usefulness of dump bodies. TruckCraft offers two models of COMBO bodies: An A60-galvanneal steel model capable of dumping 12,000 lbs with 64 cu ft of storage for chassis-cabs, and an all-aluminum model with 7,000 lb dump capacity and 35 cu. ft of storage for single-rear-wheel pickups.
TC-202 SPECIFICATION – TC-202 ALUMINUM ULTRA COMBO BODY
Convert your 56″ SRW pickup chassis into an all aluminum service/ dump body. The TC-202 uses our all-aluminum TC-121 dump insert with 7,000 lb dump capacity, plus our aluminum storage box kit, made with premium components. The TC-202 not only allows you to be more productive by providing two bodies on one truck, but the TC-202 will look professional and sharp on your chassis as well. Both bodies are incorporated into a kit that has everything you need, and installs with just a drill and hand tools.
- Kit weight – SRW/567 lbs without dump insert.(TC-121 Weighs 478 lbs for 1,045 lbs Total)
- Aluminum construction of marine grades 6061 T6, and 5052- H32.
- Bolt on installation requires virtually no modification to truck chassis.
- Kit fits any full size Chevy/Ford/Dodge pickup (56″ C.A.)with box removed
- Available for single rear wheel pick ups only.
- One year limited factory warranty on kit, materials & workmanship; Three year limited warranty on TC-121.
TC-300 SPECIFICATION(Shown with optional TC-131 D-ICER & TC-600 SPACE-PAK Storage Compartment)
TruckCraft has engineered the body and subframe of the TC-300 to handle hauling and storage loads for chassis up to and including 19,500 lb GVWR . The “No Compromise” body design, built mainly of A60 Galvanneal (cabinets & dump tub), provides 12,000 lb dump capacity and is designed for your 60″ C.A. chassis. Dump body volume capacity is 3 cubic yards water level, and has 64 cu. ft of cabinet storage. COMBO can handle 4′ x 8′ sheets of material with the tailgate closed. The entire side pack set is built of A60 Galvanneal steel for years of rust resistant life. Dumping is fast and efficient with a MONARCH® 12 volt power unit, and U.S.-made 3-stage telescopic cylinder. The cylinder design allows the floor of the bed to be mounted 8-10″ lower than a comparable scissors hoist unit.
A one-hand tailgate unlatch lever, low floor height, built in hand-hold, and step bumper all combine to make worker entry to the dump body fast and easy.
- Pre-assembled body (body does not come painted or powder coated), hoist, and black painted base frame
- 3 Stage chromed telescopic cylinder
- 10 Ga, A-60 Galvanneal steel dump body
- Multiple height pintle hook location
- Removable cab guard with laser-cut window
- Step & handhold for easy bed entry
- “Dump Bed Raised” dash light
- Removable 18″ rear corner standards
- Storage cabinets pre-fitted for mounting
- Rear bumper & hitch plate included
- LED Markers, Stop, Tail, Turn and license I.D. lights with harness
- Hardware and frame mounts included
- 2 welded D-ring tie-downs
- Outboard safety prop access
- Warranty – Dump body & frame -one year; Cabinets-5 years
TC-202 OPTIONS – TC-202 NEW for 2017
- Orion 2 cab guard
- Manual Roll up tarp kit(Shown)
- Rear Side board mount kit
- Aluma Boards; 18″ tall aluminum side boards
- D-ICER Tailgate Replacement Salt Spreader
- Manual Roll-up Tarp Assembly
- Coal Chute Tailgate with 1 or 2 coal chutes available
- Extra Welded on D-Rings
- Pintle Hook
- TC-600 SPACE-PAK Storage Compartment(Shown)
- D-ICER Tailgate Replacement Salt Spreader(Shown)
- D-ICER Mounting Brackets
- Quick-Latch(Single handle lower tailgate release)