Available models include heavy duty flats(200 lb/sf load rating), extra heavy duty flats(350 lb/sf load rating), dumping, towing, and specialty flats. In the Dumping Aluminum Flats section see our Reversed-Hoist dumping flat with a 17,000 lb hoist capacity plus a 30,000 pound tow-capacity gooseneck ball factory installed . All TruckCraft flats are made of 100% 6061 T6 alloy extrusion in a proven design that gets more strength and rigidity per pound of aluminum than even many steel flatbeds (but at just 60% of the weight). Sizes and capacities are available for pickup trucks, up to 19,500 pound capacity one-tons.
All construction materials are 6061-T6 aluminum alloy extrusion with 37,000 PSI minimum tensile strength. The floor is made of plank extrusion that is designed with a tongue-in-groove joint on each plank top, and two crossills every 5″ for rigid reinforcement that will take heavy punishment in stride.
The standard long sills are 4″ high x 2 1/4″ wide structural aluminum channel, with optional 6″ or 7″ longsills available for hoist, or extra heavy duty applications.
Rub rails are a custom shape providing 5 1/2″ side height with extruded ribs for added strength and improved appearance. The rub rails, as well as the front and back rails, have stake pockets cut into the tops. Bed corners are mitered for safety and improved appearance.
Body comes complete with flush mounting 2 1/2″ grommet style LED clearance and marker lights, with wiring harness.
RATING: TC 500 is rated for 200 lbs/SF evenly distributed load. e.g., 96″W X 110″L= 73SF = 14,600lbs rated load.
- 1 Year Warranty
- Floor Construction – Plank extrusions provide rigid reinforcement every 5″.
- Rub Rail – 5 1/2″ custom shaped rub rail with mitered corners & stake pockets cut in the top.
- Cab Guard – Profile shape with protected window area. 5 1/2″ frame matches rub rail appearance. Bulkhead of 1/8″ bright diamond plate.
- Tailboard – 10″ high, bright diamond plate with wrap around corners. Includes license plate light, 4 1/2″ stop, tail, turn and backup lights.
- LED Lighting standard
TC-500 RACK SPECIFICATION
Extruded, tempered .125 thk T-6 alloy aluminum rack sides for the TC-500 product series. Available in 6″, 12″, 18″, 30″ and 40″ heights.
- Rack Sides assembled
- Built-in stake pocket latch in each section – (30 & 40″ only)
- Uprights can be repositioned anywhere horizontally along slats
- All extruded, tempered, .125 thk T-6 alloy aluminum for 37,000 psi min tensile strength
- Fluted slats for custom appearance
- All slats and uprights capped on ends
- 40″ high – 4 slats; 30″ high – 3 slats; 12″ high – 2 slats; 6″ high – 1 slat
- All bolted construction allows easy field replacement of damaged slats or uprights
TC-501 HERCULES EXTRA-HEAVY DUTY ALUMINUM FLATBED SPECIFICATION
The big brother to TruckCraft’s proven-design TC-500 heavy-duty flat is the TC-501 HERCULES, popular with our Canadian customers. The load rating of Hercules is 350lbs/sq ft level load. The floor planks are 6061 T6 with 3/16″ thick tops, crossills on 5″ centers, and longsills are 7″ H-beams.
TC-502 METRO SPECIFICATION
The new TruckCraft Metro will convert your single rear wheel pickup to a handy, aluminum dropside flat with over 56 sq ft of enclosed deck space that can be accessed cleanly by a forklift from any side. A typical 8 ft pickup box has around 32 sq ft of flat deck that can only be accessed from the rear, over the tailgate. The METRO’s extruded 6061 T6 alloy dropsides and tailgate are instantly latched and unlatched with rugged, load-rated latching hardware that allows a completely open access with no corner posts.
Ask for the TruckCraft METRO when you order your next truck, or when you need more from your existing truck.
- Flat Floor- No edge to hang up material
- Bulkhead has window protection, hand grips, and goalposts on top for securing long loads
- Removable 16″ anodized drop sides
- Removable 16″ anodized tailgate
- Side access steps
- 6 recessed S.S. tiedowns
- Marker lights, LED, with harness
- Tailboard with LED STT, license plate lights & harness
- Floor, rubrails, tailgate, dropsides, stringers constructed of 6061-T6 heat treated alloy aluminum
- ICC bumper with class III hitch
- White TruckCraft logo mudflaps
- Mounting kit for Ford, Chevy, or Dodge (must specify)
TC-505 Lynx Tow Body
TruckCraft offers an all-aluminum heavy duty tow body that allows you to load up to 200 lbs/sq ft on the deck, but still provides lasting great looks and more payload through the use of 6061 T6 alloy extrusion in an ultra-efficient design. LYNX-PLUS provides the same features as LYNX, but PLUS comes with a 30,000# capacity tow ball installed at our factory. Just set it on your truck frame and bolt it down – saves loads of time at installation.
- External Rubrail 2 1/4″ x 7/16″ alum., available sides only
- 18″ Drop Sides now available
- Widths 81in, 94in, 96in. 102in. Length up to 20ft
- Splash Guards – Front, Diamond Plate
- Mudflaps – White, Embossed Red TruckCraft Logo
- CABGUARDS – 40″, 48″, 52″, 54″,
- 6″ & 7″ Longsills
- Tubular Aluminum Step Bumper
- 6″, 12″, 18″, 30″, 40″ Extruded Aluminum Rack Sides
- Installation Hardware Kit
- Installation Mounting Ribs for SPRINTER Chassis
TC-500 RACK OPTIONS
- Extranded Mesh Window Avail – Top Half of Bulkhd
TC-502 METRO OPTIONS
- Three way dumping hoist
- Rear ladder rack
- Fold down step for sides and/or tailgate
- TC-130 D-ICER adapter kit